samedi 30 août 2008

ein paar unheimlich

lesenswerte - weil lustige - Kommentare zur VP-Kandidatin der Republikaner:

Rebecca from Santa Barbara, California writes:
As a life-long Republican soccer mom living in an affluent community, I was impressed with Senator Obama’s acceptance speech last evening. Having my morning latte with a few of my Republican friends, I almost spit my coffee out when I heard the news. Is McCain really putting the best interests of our nation first? To me, he is pandering to women, trying to obtain their vote. It seems he wants another ‘trophy’ to parade around with. What is wrong with this man?

Dave writes:
Jack, The fact that absolutely no one in or around her or McCain’s inner circle had not even the smallest clue this would happen shows it was a last minute, desperation pick. McCain is falling all over himself after the Dems’ convention and grasping at straws.

Mitch from Michigan writes:
I think McCain’s selection of Sarah Palin as V.P. is very similar to Bush’s nomination of Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court. It shows how much a McCain presidency would be like the Bush presidency with the selection of totally unqualified individuals for government posts. We’ve seen the disastrous results of such picks by Bush. We can not let McCain continue this saga.

Horatio writes:
These negative comments about Palin’s inexperience are hilarious. She’s a whopping 3 years younger than Obama, and has about the same amount of experience (his in the legislature, hers in the executive). If she’s an irresponsible choice, Obama as president is even worse — since he’s at the top of the ticket! Palin is a great balance for the ticket: young, smart, and has an independent streak a mile wide.

Christine writes:
I am a true-blue Hillary supporter, but I am sure Hillary did not mean to put 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling so that a pro-life, pro-gun, home-schooling nobody from the frozen tundra of Alaska could slide in. Go Obama.

Doug writes:
Had I known that being a hockey mom, being under 45, and having virtually no political experience was the desired VP running mate for McCain, I would have asked my wife to throw her hat into the ring… McCain has just handed the presidency to Obama.

Meagan writes:
Cafferty, For once, and probably the only time, I actually agree with you. Better than I could’ve said it.

Glenn writes:
It was a bold move by John McCain to reach out to the Eskimo vote, which has been totally ignored by the media.

via: Cafferty File

Aucun commentaire: